Sunday 29 September 2013

Slumping

I've recently started going back to college and it has already worn me out. I'm in my final year and hoping to go to university next year which means I have to work 10 times as hard as I did last year! Having troubles outside of college does not help in the slightest either - so I'm already questioning whether I'll get the grades I need to go to my desired uni. I know that if I work hard I will probably get the grades, I just never have any motivation regarding college. Since starting college, I've gone back into my little slumping state where I'd rather not communicate with anyone or do anything other than stay at home and read. I've found it's so much easier to plan everything and say you're going to things then actually do them!!! On a positive note, it is my last year and I finish in May/June, yay!!




No comments:

Post a Comment